Montessori Mommy and Me Toddler Group
Join us at Roo’s World of Discovery on Tuesdays from 9:30-11am for a morning of Montessori-inspired activities in our once-a-week Mommy (or caregiver) and Me Toddler Group. The toys on our shelves will be replaced with authentic Montessori materials and activities.
Why choose our Montessori toddler group?
- This is a wonderful opportunity to observe (uninterrupted) your child, one-on-one, using the materials, how they use them and figure out what they love to play with and bring similar activities into your home
- You’ll meet and connect with like-minded parents who have children of similar ages
- It’s an early introduction to Montessori
- We do not require any preparation on your part – the space, the shelves and materials are prepared
- We do not require you to clean – though we do encourage you to guide your child to pick up their work before choosing another one while playing
- Your child is exposed to a range of activities
Children must be between 18 and 36 months old at the start of the session. A parent or caregiver over 18 years old must accompany children.
$150 per session (6 classes per session); there is no registration fee.
Payments are non-refundable; missed classes due to illness or vacation are not refundable. Roo’s World of Discovery reserves the right to cancel sessions due to low enrollment; and payments will be reimbursed. We follow Lake Washington School District; if there are any weather-related closures or delays, we will cancel class.
A sibling receives a 25% discount per session (must be immediate family members to qualify). Siblings from 0-9 months are no additional cost. Siblings from 9-18 months are an additional 25%.
- Fall 2017 Session 2: 11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19 – OPEN