Hosting a celebration of any kind at Roo’s World of Discovery is fun; parents can socialize while your little ones play. In two easy steps, you’re ready to party!
- Check availability by calling or emailing us with your deposit
- Send your invitations and have fun!
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to book the date; a $50 change fee is applied if an event date needs to be changed. Reservations are required at least two weeks in advance. Early booking is encouraged. Celebrations can be hosted at Roo’s World on Fridays: 5:00-7:00pm and Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 1:30– 6 p.m. A private event starts at $400* and includes:
- Two hours exclusive access to Roo’s World of Discovery; for example, 20 minute set up, 90 minutes for the party, 10 minutes to clean up
- Dedicated Roo’s World staff to help:
- Set up
- Facilitate the celebration
- Cut and serve cake/cupcakes
- Clean up
- As many adult guests as you would like; we have seating for 12 children
You supply the paper goods, utensils, food, beverages, cake/cupcakes and favors (hanging decorations are allowed within reason and with tape that does not remove paint).
- Roo’s World of Discovery is a nut-free zone
- All party add ons must be ordered at least 48 hours before your event
- If inclement weather conditions (including power outages and snow) occur and you may choose to cancel your event, Roo’s World of Discovery reserves the right to withhold any deposit if the space is open for admission on the day of the scheduled event; in the event that Roo’s World is closed, we will return your deposit or reschedule your event for a later date
- If fewer than 12 children attend, you are still responsible for the entire package price; if more than 12 children are present, a fee of $12 per each additional child (above the age of 12 months) will be added to your final bill
- A clean up fee of $150 will be charged if Roo’s World of Discovery is not returned to the original condition; glitter and confetti are prohibited
- Socks are required by all adults; if forgotten, they are available for $1 (plus tax) per pair
- Additional time – $50 for every 30 minutes
- Additional children over one year old – $12 each
- Staff-led craft activity – start at $25 (depends on final craft)
- Free Roo’s World Visit Pass – $10 each (must purchase a minimum of five)
- Red Mirror Photography
- $175 for up to 60 mins at the party including cake cutting/smash
- All images available to view on a personal online gallery
- Image viewing and album design session
- Hand designed album (prices start at $180)
- Framed prints and canvases available a la carte
- All prices do not include tax
NOTE: Roo’s World of Discovery members receive a 15% discount.
Contact us to reserve or for additional information.